Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

December 19, 2011

Which is the right way?



     I'm indecisive.  Especially when the choice is important.  I'm never sure what I should do.  And the reason is really very simple.

     I don't trust myself at all.  

     I really just don't.  And I shouldn't.  I make absolutely AWFUL decisions.  Whatever I decide to do is always wrong. 

     My decisions are terrible, each one somehow even worse than the one before it. 

     I really should have learned by now to make up my mind, and then just do the exact opposite of what I decide.  If I'm always wrong the opposite would have to be right. 

    You know, that's actually a really great idea...or is it terrible?  Is that what I should do?  Or should I do the opposite?  

    Dammit, now I've gone and confused myself again. 

    Thinking is too hard.  I need to get married so someone smart can run my life for me.



Check out these other funny posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment