Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

November 8, 2011

Penis Piercing

The other day my wife was getting a butterfly tattooed on her ass and while they were working on her this guy walks into the shop and says he wants to get his penis pierced.  I couldn't believe my ears.  I was shocked but apparently guys get this done all the time.  Supposedly it feels good for women.   I've heard of being whipped but that's just a little extreme.
   I want to please my lady as much as the next guy but me and my penis have a deal. It's pretty simple, basically, I don't let anyone stab it with a needle.
     I would never do that unless they made a penis ring for it that looked like a baseball cap.  I think it would look awesome with a hat on.  Then I could spin his cap 'round backwards when it was time to get busy.  And I'd only date girls who were pierced down there too so I'd always have someplace to hang my hat. 
Anyways, the guy gets it done and as he's leaving, he walks straight into the door.
Without missing a beat my wife looks up at me and says, "Well, that's what he gets for putting a hole in his brain".



Other funny posts we suggest...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, good story!
    I'd only date girls who were pierced down there too so I'd always have someplace to hang my hat. Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I always really liked this joke too.

      Delete