Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

September 10, 2011

$ and being poor

     Being poor sucks.  It just really, really sucks.  I could end this post right there but I'll continue because I'm one of the many, the defeated, the poor.  Also venting is therapeutic.
     People will tell you that money does not bring happiness and while that may be true a lack of it definitely brings misery.  So my theory is whoever said that never really went without.  That and they are a jerky liar.  Money doesn't buy happiness is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard and that's coming from someone who has had enough and not enough and I know I would take the first choice over the second any day.
     Money absolutely buys happiness as well as everything else.



More stuff from L @ L...

No comments:

Post a Comment