Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

August 30, 2011

Cat with a helmet

     I have two cats and I have noticed something.  The same thing happens when you have two cat's that happens when you have two kids.
     One of em ain't right.
     I feel so damn sorry for that stupid cat. 
     The other one's so graceful but he's so clumsy and every time I open the refrigerator door he comes running down the hall and slams right into the damn fridge door. 
     And I open that door alot you'd think he'da learned by now but he doesn't.
     So we had to get him a helmet.
     It's sad, a cat with a helmet, but now when he hits that refrigerator door he gets right back up.


Other Funny Posts...








No comments:

Post a Comment