Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

November 28, 2011

Gay Dad



     Little league was really tough for me and it wasn't because I was bad at sports it was because I was the only kid on the team that had a gay dad and little kids can be cruel about that kind of stuff.
    Like, I remember one time in a big game, I fumbled the ball on a big play and this mean ass little kid ran right up to me and said, "Jeez chubs, how come you fumbled?  Hell, You'd think your gay dad would have taught you how to handle balls by now."

More funny post we suggest you try out...
- Penis piercing
- Kids are so damn rude
- Busted Button

No comments:

Post a Comment