Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

October 30, 2011

Work those cones ladies!

If you wanna give yourself a big smile while also giving out a smile, buy a pretty girl an ice cream cone.  If you do you'll find that everyone wins. 
I saw this picture and that David Lee Roth song about being an Ice Cream Man finally made perfect sense to me.  I can't believe I didn't see it before.  I have been so blind.  Its just such an easy and inexpensive way to actually please a woman and  a chance to store yourself a valuable little memory you can use for later all at the same time.  So the next time you see a girl with an unused tongue buy her a cone why don't you.  I promise you won't regret it.



More funny posts from L@L...

No comments:

Post a Comment