Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

September 10, 2011

Swoosh!

A Nike worker on a timed bathroom break...


     I prefer tennis shoes to all other types of footwear except socks which also happen to go well with my tennis shoes. 

     Nike's are my favorite although I don't like how they are made by child labor but does that stop me from buying them...of course not.  I'm American. 

     We Americans don't give a crap how we get the things we want only that we get them.  Which is why the rest of the world hates us but i say so what...

     They're just jealous.

     Trust me if our foot wasn't on they're throat thier's would be on ours because that's just the way the world works.  "Eat the weak" that's humanity's motto.  Always has been and always will be.  This will never change so why should my feet suffer?
 
     Like it or not third world kids make damn good shoes its just a fact.




More funny stuff...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment