Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

September 16, 2011

Clerks 2

     Clerks 2, another film from my top 10 best, is a movie that really surprised me and ended up being one of those films I can watch over and over and never get sick of. 
     It is about Kevin Smiths original duo Randall and Dante after the Quick stop is burned down and they hafto get jobs at Mooby's a fast food restaurant in the View Askew universe.
     Like all Smith films this one is rich in edgy funny dialogue a skill at which Smith is a master.  It is a little crass for some viewers but if you have a dirty mind, which alot of us do, and aren't easily offended the jokes are very, very funny.  It is also filled with tons of memorable lines and moments most of the best shouldn't even be mentioned because it would sound awful...for example there's a donkey show.  They don't show anything but its implied.  It is a hilarious scene but it sounds awful when you just say it.  But that's the beauty of Kevin Smith's movies.  They just skate the edge.  he knows how to go right up to the line without crossing it.
     Another of my favorite scenes, and trust me its hard to just pick a few , is Pillow Pants.  For those of you who don't know who that is I can't tell you without ruining the scene but trust me it's hilarious.  I included it at the bottom because words just don't do it justice.  If you passed on this one definitely check it out.  I highly recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment