Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

June 16, 2012

Laughing News is late...

     I apologize and its coming its just that the news team is difficult to deal with.  They feel that with their ability to find and track down the best then make it up and report it to the L@L reader our there and want to be paid.
      They have finally showed up though, but they may need to sober up a little before getting it done. I'd speed them up but i'm not going back in there right now, they are being complete asses right now.
       Shouldn't be much longer though and the part I read that didnt have vomit on it was really funny.  Something bout hamster pee...I cant remember. It was hilarious what ever it was.
      Sorry its late though...

No comments:

Post a Comment