Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

November 1, 2011

Your not lost, alot just changed

You may have noticed things are different around here and there's a good reason for that.  I just spent more than 5 solid hours completly remodeling this Blog.

I have never worked this hard on anything before in my life ever.  I mean work too, I enjoy doing this for sure but fun or not this was serious my dinner is ice cold, I haven't moved, work.  The amount of time, effort, and thought I spend on just this one Blog alone is ridiculous and embarrasing. 

I slave over this damn thing endlessly.  I put in a ton of work.  And I mean WORK, I don't half-ass any of this I put in A TON of time and real effort into this.  If you don't like something you see here it will be because it sucked, it will NEVER be because I just threw it up and didn't care.  This silly thing is like one of my children to me.  

And for all of that hard work I put in here I have received absolutely NOTHING in return.  Not one single thing whatsoever, not a single compliment, acknowledgement or even a single thin dime.  It has all been done totally free.  Hell, I even made $100 to open for Screech once and I didn't give a tenth of the effort for his lame ass that I give here.

WTF is wrong with me? I must need my fkn head examined.  Or at the very least a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment