Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

April 29, 2011

First post

I was on here 5 years ago but I have a bad memory and cannot remember my info so I have to start over.  I am not very happy about this because I liked what I had on my other so far, plus im lazy.  I'm not really sure anyone even looks at these things anymore but i'm putting a life back together and writting again is a big part of the life I am trying to rebuild so this sounded good.
Alot of this will be frivolous, some of it may be interesting and some may even be good.  Its all about fun for me though so if you read and like it thats great too. Lets get ready to ramble...

No comments:

Post a Comment