Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

June 22, 2012

Pulled Pork, and other funny, and sexual sounding foods,

I first saw a sign advertising Pulled Pork for lunch here in Missouri on the cafeteria sign of a factory where I worked.

It read, "Hot Today for $2, Pulled Pork and Mashed Potatoes with Vegetable Medley" I thought at first 2 bucks wasn't bad for a Lunch Lady pull.  I swear I'm that stupid y'all.






 

Plus I'm a kid inside and out 100%, I mean, I still giggle just

 remembering damn lunch that sign,

 but then again, I'm very immature too.

That being said though, how about the word wieners?

Wiener is a very funny word to me.

Come on, Bun Size Foot Long Beef Wieners..,

Say that sh*t without smiling

Come on. Funny right? No?

I thought it was but you know me, I'm easily amused.




Banana's look like hard Simpson Wiener

 

Some foods are funny or funny sounding, the sexual foods tickle me the most banana's look like stiff yellow willy's kinda.

  - - - - - - - 

To this day I swear I sometimes look out and check the bathroom for a cross dressing pshycopath with a knife.  Like in that movie Psycho.


She looks scared.

 

Tanks for coming by,

 

hey, before you leave, read these funny posts too!

Are you giving your lady enough good strong wiener, read our expose here at laughing at Life

Cute d*ck joke Penis Piecing from Laughing at Life...


No comments:

Post a Comment