Welcome to Laughing at Life my comedy blog, check out all the other funny pages located above otherwise they're all just for nothing.
Participate, or share a post, and leave a comment before you go...enjoy,

June 22, 2012

Friday's Funny Pics, vol1

Today we have 5 funny pics and a gif?



Is this mullet not fantastic? it's Laughing at Life's mullet of the week for sure anyway.  I love how free and full it is.



 

No one pulls pranks like this on me ever.  Just once would be nice.



 

I would give anything to know what is on that computer screen making Bill laugh so hard.



This is kind of cute right?





 

When is Mike Tyson not funny?


 

This guy likes us.., is this Mr T thing called a gif?


I leave you with this gif of Mr. T. doing something.with a string instrument.  he needs work..,



No comments:

Post a Comment